KWL is commited to meeting our customers’ needs and we need the right people to make this happen. We want people who want to be part of a successful business and by their efforts create a long term career for themselves.
Our workforce encompasses a wide range of trades and skills and we are on the look out for talented and enthusiastic people who can add value to our team.
We look for people that are:
- Customer focused
- Results driven
- Passionate about their role
- Naturally safety conscious
- Flexible with a ‘can do – will do’ attitude
- Able to work on their own or as part of a team
- Motivated and hard working
What do we offer our staff?
- Competitive pay and reward scheme
- Job related training and development
- A company uniform where applicable
- The opportunity to work for a company with a trusted reputation for excellent customer service
- Job security
- A professional working atmosphere
If you are interested in joining us, please either send us your CV with details of what roles you are interested in or complete and return our application form. Send these to email@example.com
You can download an application form here
As a company, we actively promote gender equality and have been taking steps to increase the awareness of the great opportunities and careers that are available for women in construction.
We have partnered with “Women into Construction” who have a dedicated focus upon this.
Their website provides further information, help and guidance: https://www.women-into-construction.org/